It feels like Day 2 happens one time / month so I expect to revise my brand statement every month for 12 months out of the year. This month I used the 10 steps outlined in the article by Scott Ginsberg, 10 Good Ways to ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ to rewrite my brand statement.
The keywords used to target your resume are important since they represent your skills and achievements in words that are familiar to the company or group you want to connect. The keywords should be similar to those used by the employer to describe the company culture, products, services and the actual job description. When your keywords match the company's keywords you are more likely to connect to dream job.
Envision you own your own company and choose keywords that describe you. The keywords are used in your brand statement, biography and your professional profile.
10 Questions that guide you to writing that brand statement.
1. Three Keywords About My Business: Smart - Enthusiastic - Focused
2. This month's Quote: "Believe you can and you're halfway there."
3. My Philosophy: Important to Make Plans But be Flexible.
4. About Me: I am energetic, like to take charge.
5. Google Search: My online presence is just very very real.
6. My passions - be active, find adventure and continue trying to reach your goals.
7. If you are always learning make sure you connect with An Expert.
8. Lead by Example - Discover what people want, Take action and Prove you are credible.
9. ! is Today's Compliment.
10. Brand Statement: Smart enthusiastic, great career potential focused on connecting to the right people. Looking for brief online or phone interviews fixed on returning to work.