Tuesday, July 14, 2015

THE CONFIDENCE CODE for a summer read

Summer Reading is SWE Book Club's Goal
Do I believe I can achieve my goals?
Do I believe I will find success?

Quote:  We’re so excited The Confidence Code was named in TIME Magazine’s Best Negotiation Books for 2015!

The Confidence Code is about building self-esteem.  The easiest way is to work towards your goals, and see them satisfied.  The simple idea of having confidence, knowing you are competent and showcasing work or having evidence of your ability.  Taking steps to become recognized for your work.

The definition of competence is the ability to do something successfully or efficiently.
A second definition of competence is having an income large enough to live on, typically unearned.

Both are up for discussion.





http://theconfidencecode.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment