Thursday, July 2, 2015

GETAROUND: Active owners earn $10,000 per year per car.

I need a car, so got on the website:  Free Charity Cars.  I started by sharing my profile and making friends.  I began blogging about cars, the future of the driverless cars, and the way the driver less cars work.

At the same time I am looking for ways to earn more money.  Is it possible to actual share your vehicle and make money at the same time?
Earn more money by embracing the culture of the sharing economy.
The Sharing Economy is a socio-economic ecosystem built around the sharing of human and physical resources. It includes the shared creation, production, distribution, trade and consumption of goods and services by different people and organisations.
See GETAROUND the online website that helps car owners make thousands per year sharing their car with a trusted community.  

No comments:

Post a Comment